Tuesday 6 July 2010

Helloooo.....!

Hi, I'd like to introduce myself. I am Mrs WWW (not for world wide web - for whisk whisk whisk!!) from North West England. Originally from London (and miss it oh-so-much!) but got married to Mr WWW and moved to Manchester seven years ago.
I've been an avid food blog reader for a while now and I love reading them! I love the idea of blogging but life is exhausting with 2 daughters aged 3 and 1! I love baking and everything to do with it, there's nothing like a cupcake or cookie (any will do!) to make a dull day into a beautiful one.....

But this is my shot at sharing my love of baking so do please comment and gimme that much needed boost! xx


The collage below using Picasa is just a few things I have done in last few months.

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading your blog :)
    to answer your question about the peanut butter cups its vegetable fat like Trex :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you, Hun. I really cant wait to try out those peanut butter cups - It's been on my mind since I read your blog, lol!! Trex will def be on my next shopping list and I will post it when i do it. Thanks for stopping by xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see some of your things up close, looks like your work is most divine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your baking is amazing. Keep it up, I hope to try out some of these recipes one day.:) xx

    ReplyDelete